1. Decline in productivity can be used due to?
Boredom, fatigue, Monotony.
2. _____ increases productivity indirectly through improvement in morale and the attitudes of the employees.
3. A manager may know the status of morale in an organization through?
4. Outcome in equity theory consists of?
Intrinsic interest in job, promotion, status.
Resistance arises to task and method,
Task is complete, roles are complete
What the task is and how to do it.
9. Persistent reminders
10. Interpersonal source
Reward power, legitimate power
11. Mre likely to engage in political actions
12. Seek Aid
13. External adaptation
Mission and strategy
14. Cultural diversity
improved decision making
Standard operating procedures
Providing new and unique products and rapid growth
17. Change is the action to the pressures created both within and outside the organisation. Human beings have a tendency to maintain ………
18. Two or more people interacting to achieve a common objective is also called a …….. .
19. “an innate disposition which determines the organism to perceive or to pay attention to any object
20. Characteristics of cultural diversity are?
Greater creativity, improved decision making, successful strategies.
21. Norms are more enfoced in formal groups than in informal groups.
22. Which of the following is an ethical philosophy rather than a scientific conclusion
23. the study that was undertaken t assess the effects of wage incentives on productivity is
second relay room experiments
24. a felt need is
25. building castles in the air with a view to escaping from the problem situation is
26. the concept that tells us that when it comes to understanding and solving the behavioural problems there cannot be a standard solution is
concept of individual differences
27. general attitude of employees towards work or towards a job is called
28. attitude change depends upon
communication method , characteristics of communication , situational factors
29. fundamental concepts revolve round the nature of the human being and the nature of the organization
30. the ———–factors play a major role in influencing the change in attitudes of people
31. ——————–involved attaching wires to switches for certain parts of telephone equipment
bank wiring room study
32. power is the
ability to secure the compliance of others
33. the process by which a new employee is inducted into its culture is known as organizational
34. self concept is the result of one
35. Ram bharat and kush are the member of a group formed to suggest measures on cost reduction
group members have shared goals , members have learned the skill to deal with conflict , members communicate freely within the group
36. select the organizational stressors which are intrinsic to the job
time pressures and deadlines , exorbitant work demands
37. the authoritarian personality describes someone who
respects power and toughness , exhibits a positive view of society , adheres to conventional values
38. job dissatisfaction is strongly linked to
health problems , turnover , absenteeism
39. Money represents the best means to satisfy physiological needs.
40. as compared to the content models the expectancy model are very simple and easy to translate into actual practice
40. at the supervisory level the requirement of conceptual skill is the highest
42. During the unfreezing phase of Lewin’s model a person accepts the new behaviour as a permanent part of his behaviour
43. the —————is the best style of leadership in emergencies
44. the ————skills relate to a person knowledge and ability in any organizational functional area
45. in a market culture the relationship between an individual and the organization is ————
46. social displacement and —————are the important social reasons to be considered by a manager while dealing with resistance to change
47. The degree to which people are aggressive and competitive rather than easygoing:-
48. The standard of evaluation that a person possesses is:-
49. One of the more sophisticated forms of a perceptual organization is :-
50. Whenever a person is suddenly feeling very sad or angry:-
51. The tiredness of the body as a result of continuous physical activity is defined as :-
52. The motives that develop as human society develops economically and becomes more complex are:-
53. Joint problem solving to achieve results benefiting both parties is called :-
54. The consideration of the motive that is important in the discussions of group dynamics is :-
55. Equity theory of motivation is given by:-
J. Stacy Adams
56. Which two strategies are the least effective in a variety of circumstances?
Rational persuasion, Inspirational appeal, Coalition
57. Distress leads to :-
Nervousness, Inadequacy, Anxiety
58. Increase in attention is directly proportional to the increase in size.
59. Balanced attitude recognizes the fact that conflicts occur in organizations whenever interests collide.
60. Mission tells every employee where that company and employees are headed.
61. Theory X assumes that most people must be coerced , controlled and threatened with punishment to get them to work.
62. The organism is the locus of all experience.
63. …… are set up to restore balance.
64. Some corporations provide their top executives with a variety of expensive …..
65. A person may resist changing his attitude due to ….. involvement.
66. …….. Skill deals with ideas.
Total Quality Management
68. Rags to riches successes
69. Achieve a balance in situational power
Key task in a mediator\*s role
70. Pressure strategy :-
Uses demands, threats or persistent reminders
71. Projective tests:-
Require a person to respond to an unstructured stimulus situation
72. Intermittent bright flashes of light effect:-
73. Locus of control refers to the extent to which :-
Individuals believe that they can control events affecting them
74. Personality is the organization of :-
An individual’s personal pattem of tendencies
75. Judge the following statement according to given criteria. “Stress is a physiological abnormality at the structural or bio chemical level caused by overloading experiences”
Both the statements and the reasonings are correct
76. Factors important for creating a favourable work environment are:-
A soothing colour scheme ,Adequate illumination, Playing of soft music
77. To understand rogerâ€™s self theory , we have to understand:-
The organism, The development of self , The self â€“ concept
78. While “job satisfaction” is an individual phenomenon, “morale” indicates a group phenomenon.
79. During the unfreezing phase of Lewinâ€™s model, a person accepts the new behaviour as a permanent part of his behaviour .
80. Power appears to involve one person changing the behaviour of one or more other individuals.
81. What is play to some people may be work to others.
82. ………. is considered to be the major extemal pressure of change.
83. The concept of organizational stress was first evolved in classic work of……..
Kahn Et Aj
84. when compared to type theories , trait theories have ……… sense
85. ……… indicates the happiness of the employees with the organizational environment .
86. Fatigue can be defined as the tiredness of the body as result of continuous …….. Activity.
87. Contribution of family and social group in combination with culture is
88. fred Luthans
89. The conflict that arises when a person is performing two different roles having contrary expectations at the same time is :-
90. In Hawthome experiments, which factors was considered the dependent variable:
91. A popular measure of job satisfaction is
job descriptive index (JDI)
92. The behaviours taught to us by mother natue is
93. Whose value ranges between 0 and 1?
94. The science of human behaviour is
95. General attitude of employees towards work or toward a job is called:-